Friday, November 17, 2023

30 Day Gratitude Challenge: Day 17

Good morning and Happy Friday!

It's the end of the week and I'm so happy for the weekend, lots of fun in store to get ready for Thanksgiving week.

Today's card I made on a recent work trip.  I love to take things with me on travel to keep me occupied and card kits are a great option, I actually took and completed 8 different kits (a mix between cards and tags while on my 3 day work trip).  This is one of the cards from the Saying Thanks kit and everything is included, and no stamping was needed.  So it was perfect for me to complete on the plane! (Don't know if you know but you can take our Paper Snips Scissors in your carryon bag with you, they really help in grabbing and placing rhinestones, and other small embellishments).

If you're short on time, supplies, or inspiration you should check out Stampin' Up!'s kit collection, something for everyone!

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's project:

Product List


Enjoy,

Diana

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog