Thursday, November 23, 2023

30 Day Gratitude Challenge: Day 23

Good morning and Happy Thanksgiving!  So excited to be spending time with friends and family for the next few days.

Of course I didn't want to leave you hanging so I wanted to hop on for a quick gratitude card that uses my absolutely favorite pattern from the All About Autumn Designer Series Paper (it's so stunning it really can be the star of the show!)

I used Crumb Cake cardstock for the cardbase and then matted the DSP with Basic Black cardstock.  I added a coordinating strip of DSP down the one side to add some sparkle.

The greeting is from the Autumn Leaves stamp set and was stamped in Cajun Craze ink on Very Vanilla cardstock before cutting it out with the coordinating dies and attaching to the card with dimensionals.

The finishing touches was a loop of copper ribbon from the Copper & Natural Ribbon Combo Pack and some Adhesive Backed Speckled Dots.

If this card doesn't make you think of fall I don't know what will, it's perfect!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog