Tuesday, November 14, 2023

30 Day Gratitude Challenge: Day 14

Good morning and Happy Tuesday!

Tuesday's always super busy for me at work but I'm trying to get a little bit of creative time each day just to make me happy.  I'm back with today's gratitude card and I'm hopping back to fall as it is the season.  I know the All About Autumn Designer Series Paper is sold out but I had some projects already planned so I'll be continuing to share it with you but you can always trade up different paper if you're playing along.

This card uses Crumb Cake cardstock for the cardbase and then I added a piece of the DSP with the metallic pattern as the cardfront and matted it with Basic Black cardstock.  I added a coordinating strip of the DSP that looks like a sweater across the center of the card.


I stamped the fall image from the Rustic Crate set on Very Vanilla cardstock using Momento Ink (whenever you're using your Stampin' Blends make sure to stamp the image with Momento Ink so the image doesn't bleed).  After coloring in the image, I cut it out with the coordinating dies as well as cutting the crate pieces out using the die set (so cute!)  I attached the finished crate to a circle cut from Very Vanilla cardstock using the Deckled Circles dies with dimensionals and then stamped thank you before attaching it to the cardfront.  

The final touch was to add a few of the Adhesive Backed Speckled Dies for additional sparkle.

This card gives me all the fall feelings, perfect if you're going to a friends for Friendsgiving or other event!

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's project:


Product List

Enjoy,

Diana

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog