Thursday, November 16, 2023

30 Day Gratitude Challenge: Day 16

Good morning!

Is it Friday yet?  I'm ready for sure, lol!  I'm back today with today's gratitude card and this one was a make and take I made at a recent retreat hosted by my friend Michelle Suit and I loved it.  This card has a fun fold and that can't be described unless you see it.

The cardbase is Boho Blue and we stamped the starfish all over the front before cutting a circle out with a Circle Punch so the greeting peaks through the front.

The greeting and accent design is from the Circle Sayings stamp set and after stamping the seashells and greeting I used the Stampin' Blends to color it in and then added some Wink of Stella for a little sparkle.

Some Sparkle Gems and Metallic Mesh Ribbons were the perfect accent to this seaside themed card and is sure to brighten someone's day!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog