Tuesday, November 21, 2023

30 Day Gratitude Challenge: Day 21

Good morning!  It's my last workday of the week and I can't wait!!  I'm baking tasty treats today and getting ready for all the Thanksgiving fun.  For today's gratitude card I decided to bring it back to an all occasion card using the fun new So Refreshing Bundle (which just makes me think of picnics).

This card uses Crumb Cake cardstock for the cardbase and then I matted a piece of Basic White Cardstock that was stamped with the Sketched Plaid stamp set in Pool Party and sponged around the edge in Crumb Cake before matting it with Pool Party Cardstock.  The greeting is stamped directly on the cardfront using Garden Green ink.

Next I used the So Refreshing set to stamp the pitcher, glass, and lemons before cutting them out with the coordinating dies.  The die set also included the leaves and the super fun "blanket" that was cut using Crumb Cake cardstock.  I used dimensionals pop up several of the pieces and finished the card off with a few Basic Pearls.

I definitely did a happy dance when this card was finished, it's bright and cheery and just makes me smile!

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's project:

Product List


Enjoy,

Diana

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog