Saturday, November 25, 2023

30 Day Gratitude Challenge: Day 25

Good morning!

One of the things I love most about the holidays is the music so anytime I can incorporate music things into my crafting I'm all in!

This card uses the Basic White card and envelope pack.  To this I added a piece of Basic White cardstock that was embossed with the Merry Melody Embossing Folder and then sponged all over it with Crumb Cake ink.

I added a piece of DSP from the Joy of Christmas Designer Series Paper that was matted with Real Red cardstock and then another piece from the Joyful Speciality Designer Series Paper that's the green foil check that's also matted with Real Red.

The greeting is from the So Sincere stamp set and was stamped on Basic White cardstock and cut out with the Layering Ovals Dies before attaching it with dimensionals.  The final touch is a bow tied with Black & Very Vanilla 3/8" Large Checked Ribbon.

This fun was so fun to make and has lots of texture and patterns for some festive fun.

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's project:

Product List


Enjoy,

Diana

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog