Wednesday, November 22, 2023

30 Day Gratitude Challenge: Day 22 (Paper Craft Crew Fun Folds Challenge #545)

Good morning!  

I'm sure everyone is busy with last minute Thanksgiving prep or traveling, I know we are.  Before getting started I wanted to share today's gratitude card, which I used this weeks Paper Craft Crew Fun Folds Challenge for inspiration.

I cut the cardfront in half so the inside peaks through and then the cardfront covers both sides.

The cardbase is Berry Burst and I added a piece of Basic White cardstock on the inside.  On the front panel I added a piece of Berry Burst DSP from the Gorgeous Gingham Designer Series Paper and matted it with Basic Black cardstock.




The stamped image is from the Everyday Thanks and I stamped three of the bandages and the greeting before coloring them in with Stampin' Blends.  This piece was matted with Basic Black and I matted it to the cardfront being careful to only put adhesive on the one side so the card will open.

This card is bright and cheery and perfect to say thanks.  We would for you to play along with this weeks challenge and share what you create.




Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's project:

Product List


Enjoy,

Diana

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog