Friday, March 6, 2015

Sketch Frenzy Friday Sketch Challenge: One Tag Fits All

Happy Friday!  Well yesterday's snow storm certainly didn't disappoint, after a slow start there's plenty of snow for the kiddos to enjoy and they get a 4-day weekend.  Today I have double the fun for you and have two separate posts with fun cards so make sure you don't miss out.  For my first card Elizabeth gave us a great sketch over on the  Sketch Frenzy Friday sketch challenge blog and I decided to use it for a cute baby card.  I choose colors that you could use for either a boy or girl so it's great to have in your card stash, ready to go when needed.

I started with Calypso Coral for the cardbase and then added a layer of Sahara Sand.  On this piece I stamped the little images from the Best Day Ever stamp set in Sahara Sand, Soft Suede, Coastal Cabana, and Calypso Coral inks.  I also added some random rhinestones amongst the images.


For the greeting I stamped the images from the One Tag Fits All stamp set in Soft Suede ink and punched it out with the Notetag punch.  I stamped the rubber duck a second time and then colored all the pieces in with Stampin' Write Markers.  I used Paper Snips to cut out the rubber duck and attached it with dimensionals.  The final touch was to use the 1/8" Circle Punch to punch a hole so we could add a tag ribbon using some Coastal Cabana Ribbon from the Best Day Every Accessory Kit.

This is a great card that super mailable and has lots of fun elements while still be understated.  The One Tag Fits All stamp set has some great greetings and images that are super fun for any occasion.  The design team are sharing some great card using this sketch so make sure to check them out and then come play along and share what you create, it's a perfect time for all those that may still be snowbound and looking for something to do.

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's card:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



Make sure to check back shortly for another card and fun technique.

Enjoy!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog