Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Project Life for Quick and Easy Cards

Good morning!  It’s amazing to me how quickly we seemed that we are wrapping up winter and spring is starting to finally come around, the longer daylight and warmer weather seems to make everyone happier.  I’ve had a slew of friends and family that have birthdays so I’ve been working to try to keep up with all these occasions.  Thankfully, I had the This Day Project Life Mini Kit (free during Sale-a-Bration) open on my desk so I decided to use the different card pieces from the kit to whip up some quick and easy birthday card.  All I had to do was add a few stamps, ribbon, etc. and these came together in a flash.


 
This kit has so many great pieces I’ve order extra kits so I have on hand for future cards, scrapbook pages, whatever.  This mini kit will only be available through the end of March (and you can get it (along with 13 other SAB options) FREE with every $50 order.
Enjoy!
Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog