Friday, November 29, 2013

30 Days of Gratitude Card Challenge: Day 29

Good morning and Happy Black Friday!  How many of you are just getting back from shopping?  We're in the group that shops overnight and are usually done about now so I should be just about done with my Christmas shopping now.  I know that everyone is super busy with family and recovering from Thanksgiving so I wanted to share a really simply and pretty gratitude card.  I believe in sending thank you card's for gifts I receive so I always need to have a stash of Christmas thank you's ready to go.  For this card I used the note card set as the cardbase and added a layer of Island Indigo Textured Cardstock under the Whisper White stamped layer.  The tree is from the Special Season stamp set and was stamped in Smoky Slate ink.  The greeting is from the Another Thank You Photopolymer stamp set and was stamped in Island Indigo.  The final touch was just to wrap some Island Indigo Baker's Twine around the cardfront and tied a pretty bow.
 
This card is nice and simple so you could make a lot of them in a short amount of time and be all set.  They're also very mailable which the post office will appreciate.  Are you crafting this weekend?  I'm excited to make lots of snowflakes from the new Snowflake Ornament Kit that are all so sparkly and pretty.
 
Have fun!
 
Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog