Sunday, November 17, 2013

30 Day Gratitude Card Challenge: Day 17

Happy Sunday!  I'm so looking forward to a nice relaxing day with the boys today (we're having friends over to watch the Eagles game which is always a lot of fun).  I've come to the realization that Thanksgiving is less than two weeks away so I wanted to share another great fall card before the season is over.  This card has a Tangerine Tango cardbase and then a layer of Sahara Sand cardstock that I embossed with the Big Shot and the Pretty Print Embossing Folder.  Next I added a couple of strips of Sweater Weather Designer Series Paper along with a piece of Victorian Lace Trim Ribbon.
 
I had a leaf cut out of the Sweater Weather DSP using the Autumn Accents Bigz die sitting on my desk so I decided to use it and just crumpled it up for texture.  For the stamped images I used the Harvest of Thanks Stamp Set and stamped the main image twice, once in Crushed Curry and cut it out with the Big Shot and the Deco Labels Framelits, and again with Chocolate Chip ink and punched out just the turkey center with the 1 3/8" Circle Punch (a dimensional helps the circle pop up from the label).  The gratitude flag is from the same stamp set and was cut out with the Itty Bitty Banners Framelits (I love how easy the framelits make cutting elements out, awesome!).
 
This little turkey is so cute and perfect to let someone know you're thinking of them and appreciate them.  How are you coming along with the challenge, we're half way through and I'm amazed at the card collection I've got, time to get writing and mail these out.
 
Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!
 
Diana

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog