Thursday, November 14, 2013

30 Day Gratitude Card Challenge: Day 14

Good afternoon!  Today is bonus day, you get to posts with projects.  I hope you enjoyed this mornings projects for the Stylin' Stampin' Blog Hop.  Now I wanted to share a coordinating thank you card for my 30 Day Gratitude Card Challenge.  The cardbase is Pool Party and I added a layer of Whisper White cardstock.  The greeting is from the Lots of Thanks stamp set and is stamped in Island Indigo ink.  I took several small pieces of Winter Frost Speciality Designer Series Paper to create flags and then covered up where they're glued with a piece of Smoky Slate Chevron Ribbon.
 
I decided to add a fun decorative snowflake to the center using the Festive Flurry stamp set and coordinating Festive Flurry Framelits.  Between the two layers of snowflakes I added a  glitter circle using the Silver Glimmer Paper and the 1 3/8" Circle Punch.  A rhinestone attached to the center of the snowflake adds the final layer of bling.
 
This card is so pretty in person and easy to put together so you could definately make multiples of this card, either for a Christmas card, thank you, etc.  Hope you enjoy the rest of your day, we only have one more day until the weekend.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog