Sunday, November 24, 2013

30 Days of Gratitude Card Challenge: Day 24

Good evening!  Starting to wrap up the end of a very fun and successful weekend, I loved being able to spend several hours in the studio playing around today.  Unfortunately I'm just getting around to posting today's gratitude card but I wanted to make sure you know I didn't forget.  This is a nice and simple card using the Friendship Preserves Stamp set (can you believe this is the first time I used this stamp set).  After stamping the image on Very Vanilla cardstock with Elegant Eggplant ink I cut the image out with the Big Shot and the Window Frames Collection Framelits and I used the same framelits, one size up to cut the mat in Basic Black.  The designer series paper is Modern Medley DSP and it's matted with Elegant Eggplant before adding it to the Very Vanilla layer.  Before adding the cardbase I paper pierced in the corners with the paper piercer and Essentials Paper Piercing Pack.
 
I really like how elegant this simple card is and would work equally well with other color combinations.  We're starting the last week of the month so we're wrapping up this challenge, but make sure to check out the projects this last week, they're great!
 
Good night,
 
Diana

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog