Thursday, November 21, 2013

30 Days of Gratitude Card Challenge: Day 21

Where is this week going?  I swear the days seem to go faster and faster as the year goes on, I guess that's what happens as we get closer to the holidays.  I have another quick and easy Christmas thank you card for today's gratitude card.  This is another card I designed for my Christmas card class last month and I just changed out the greeting on this card.  The cardbase is a Whisper White note card and I added a piece of Island Indigo Textured cardstock behind a layer of Whisper White.  I used the Special Season stamp set and stamped the tree in Smoky Slate and then dressed it up with Dazzling Diamonds with a two way glue pen.  I used the little greenery stamp from the same set and stamped in Island Indigo.  The greeting is from the Lots of Thanks stamp set (this set is absolutely necessary if you make a lot of thank you cards) and I used the Bermuda Bay Stampin' Write Marker so I could just get part of the words on the stamp.  The final touch was to add a piece of Bermuda Bay 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon for an elegant touch.
 
I'm so excited to have so many Christmas thank you cards already made, it will really make it easier when it comes time to write all my notes to friends and family in appreciation of all they do.  Do you sent hand written thank you notes?  I really think it's a lost art, which is sad, it really does mean a lot to someone to receive an actually hand written note, I'm working on passing down the importance of this small act to Aidan so he continues it on.
 
Enjoy the rest of your day!
 
Diana

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog