Sunday, November 3, 2013

30 Day Gratitude Card Challenge: Day 3

I'm glad you were able to join me for today's gratitude card challenge creation.  I changed things up today and made an everyday thank you using the Timeless Talk stamp set.  I drew the colors from the Afternoon Picnic Designer Series Paper.  The cardbase is Wisteria Wonder and I added a layer of Very Vanilla.  I matted the DSP strip with Crushed Curry cardstock that was punched with the Scallop Trim Border Punch
I stamped the record player image in Basic Ink before punching it out with the 2 1/2" circle punch.  I used the Big Shot and the Circles Collection framelits to cut a circle mat out of Pear Pizzaz cardstock.  The final touch on the card was to add some candy dots up in the top right corner.  These candy dots are too cute and since they have adhesive on the back it's a breeze to add a touch of color wherever you want.

This card is soft with a touch of elegance, so whimsical.  Enjoy and I hope you're enjoying this challenge.  Remember, I encourage you play along and get cracking on your gratitude cards, it's so fun!
 
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
 
Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog