Sunday, November 10, 2013

30 Day Gratitude Card Challenge: Day 10

Good afternoon, what a beautiful day this is turning out to be.  I really enjoyed by long run this morning, it made it even easier that it was almost 20 degrees warmer than my run yesterday.  I'm looking forward to a nice relaxing day at home today, which means I should get lots of studio time today.  Today I'm excited to share a super simple and elegant card for my gratitude card challenge.  I started with a cardbase of Coastal Cabana and then added flags of designer series paper from the Eastern Elegance DSP pack. 
 
The greeting is from the Million and One stamp set and it's so pretty.  I just stamped the greeting in Costal Cabana and cut it into a flag shape as well.  For a final elegant touch a I added a nice bow tied with the Smoky Slate Chevron Ribbon (I absolutely love the soft texture of this ribbon, it's perfect for cards but I'm really looking forward to using it for gift wrapping this holiday season).
 
Just a reminder, you only have through tomorrow to take advantage of this special and there are some great items.  The Cherry Cobbler ribbon will be perfect for gift packaging and I wanted to point out the Goodie Gear Simply Created Kit (it's marketed for Halloween type gifts because of the Pumpkin Pie sticker's but this kit is great for all ocassion and you don't have to use the stickers, it would be great for holiday class gifts and this way you save 25% and still get the bags, baker's twine, and tags all ready to go.)  I'm going to be placing and order tomorrow so if you want to add anything to save on shipping, please let me know by tonight).
 
 
Have a great day and happy crafting!
 
Diana

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog