Wednesday, November 20, 2013

30 Day Gratitude Card Challenge: Day 20

Good afternoon!  Can't believe it, three posts in one day, it's definitely your lucky day.  This afternoon I'm sharing my gratitude card.  I decided to go back to a fall theme today since Thanksgiving is almost here and I want to take advantage of the last few days to share all the fun.  The cardbase for this card is Very Vanilla and I sponged around the edge with Sahara Sand ink.  Next I added a layer of Sweater Weather Designer Series Paper that I matted on Chocolate Chip cardstock.  Next I added a coordinating strip of DSP from the same package but matted it with Tangerine Tango cardstock that was also sponged with Sahara Sand ink.
 
I wrapped a piece of Victoria Lace Ribbon around the DSP and then added the greeting from the Best of Fall stamp set that was punched out with the Large Oval Punch and matted with a Chocolate Chip piece that was punched with the Decorative Label Punch.  The main stamped image is from the same, Best of Fall, stamp set and I stamped on Sahara Sand cardstock and then colored the image in with Stampin' Write Markers.  I sponged around the edge with Sahara Sand ink and then matted it on Crushed Curry Cardstock.  Of course I used dimensionals to attach both stamped images to the final card.
 
This card is so full of texture and dimension, I love it!  Are you finished with your Thanksgiving cards and projects?  You still have plenty of time this weekend to whip up anything you need, if you need inspiration feel free to check out my blog or give me a call and I can help.
 
Enjoy the rest of your day,
 
Diana

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog