Friday, April 19, 2019

Hopping Through the Carrot Patch: Best Bunny

Good morning!

I have another fun Easter card to share with you, this is the one I made for my little kiddo.  It uses the same Best Bunny stamp set that I used yesterday but is a fun farming theme.

I started with Balmy Blue cardstock for the cardbase and used the You're Inspiring stamp set (retiring) for the greeting and was stamped in Basic Black ink.

Next I took three stripes of Early Espresso cardstocks of varying widths and tore the edge so it's rough and layered them like rows in a garden (I made sure to only attach the cardstock on the bottoms and sides so I had access to tops.

Next I used the Classic Label Punch and punched several pieces out of Whisper White cardstock to make a white picket fence and then added a thin strip to connect them and added little black dots as "nails".

Next I used the Best Bunny stamp set to stamp a couple little bunnies and several carrots.  I used Stampin' Blends to color all the pieces in and then cut them out with Paper Snips.  I added a little glue to the back of the carrots and then was able to tuck the carrots into the garden strips.  Mini dimensionals were used to attach the bunnies to the garden.

I love coloring images in for texture and a little relaxation therapy so this card with the little pieces is perfect to let my little Easter Bunny know I hope he has a special holiday.

Below are easy ordering links for products used on today's card:

Product List


Have a Happy Easter!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog