Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Hand Stamped Sentiments Inspiration Challenge #313: Sheltering Tree

Good morning!

This morning I have a fun card for you that uses the Hand Stamped Sentiments inspiration challenge, which is perfect for this spring time, as well as showing off several retiring products that I just know you don't want to miss out on.

I started with Pool Party cardstock for the cardbase and then added a piece of Soft Sea Foam cardstock as a mat for the Crumb Card card front.  To mimic the bulletin board in the inspiration piece I stamped the Crumb Cake layer with the Burlap stamp (retiring). 

Next I added a piece of Tropical Escape Designer Series Paper to anchor my stamped piece.


The stamped piece using the Sheltering Tree stamp set (retiring) and I stamped it to look like a Cherry Blossom tree which have blooming in this area (and the little swing just takes you back to enjoying the sun on days like this).  I used the Big Shot and Rectangle Stitched Framelits to cut out the piece and add a little detail.

The finishing touch was to cut the greeting out of Gold Foil paper using the Big Shot and the Celebrate You Thinlits dies (retiring).

I have to admit, I was so happy with the way this card turned out, not quite my normal style but the soft, subtle colors, against the burlap and gold work together perfectly!   Make sure to check out the other cards the design team is sharing and I would love for you to play along with us and share what you create from this inspiration challenge.


Below are easy ordering links for products used on today's card:

Product List

Enjoy,

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog