Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Hand Stamped Sentiments Color Challenge #312: Itty Bitty Easter Greetings

Good morning!

We are quickly approaching Easter so I've been trying to get ahead of ball on cards and projects I'm going to need as we will be out of town leading up to the holiday so I used this weeks Hand Stamped Sentiments color challenge as the perfect opportunity to combine these colors for a fun Easter card.

I started with Crumb Cake cardstock for the cardbase and then added a piece of Lovely Lipstick cardstock as a mat for the Flirty Flamingo cardfront that was embossed with the Big Shot and Lace Dynamic Embossing Folder (I lightly sponged over the embossed piece with Flirty Flamingo ink.


Next I used the Big Shot and the Stitched Shapes Framelits to cut a large oval out of Call Me Clover cardstock.  The cute Bunny Builder Punch (retiring) was used to punch the pieces of  the bunny and I decided to make it look like a silhouette of the back of the bunny (dimensionals were used to pop up the tail and head piece).

To finish off the card I added a piece of Lovely Lipstick ribbon from the All My Love Ribbon Combo Pack (retiring) and the greeting is from the Itty Bitty Greeting stamp set and was stamped in Call Me Clover ink on Crumb Cake cardstock before being punched out with the Classic Label Punch.

The contrast of soft lace embossing and ribbon and the cute bunny butt is fun and unique.  Make sure to check out the other cards the design team is sharing using this color sketch for inspiration and then we would love for you to play along with us and share what you create.

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's card:

Product List

Enjoy!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog