Monday, November 12, 2018

SSINKspiration Anything Goes: Pleasant Pheasants

Good afternoon!  It all the sudden hit me this weekend that Thanksgiving is next week, how is that possible??  this revelation spurred me into action as I have a list of Thanksgiving cards that are needed and they will not make themselves.  Today the SSINKspiration blog is Anything Goes so the designers can share whatever their working on so I thought it was only fitting to share one of the cards I made for Thanksgiving, in case you, like me lost track of time and have a little catching up to do.

I started with Crumb Cake cardstock for the cardbase and then added a piece of designer series paper from the Country Lane DSP pack for the cardfront.

For the main stamped image I used the Pleasant Pheasants stamp set and heat embossed it with Copper Embossing Powder on Crumb Cake cardstock (this was a friends idea and I was playing around while she was over yesterday, so thanks for the inspiration!)  I matted this piece with Early Espresso cardstock and then for a little extra copper I took a piece of Chicken Wire Elements and colored it with Bright Copper Shimmer Paint using a Sponge Dauber and letting it dry (make sure to move it from were you colored it so the wire element doesn't stick, trust me!)

To finish off the card I stamped the greeting in Blackberry Bliss ink on Very Vanilla cardstock and cut it out with the Big Shot and Stitched Shapes Framelits, sponged around the edge with Soft Suede ink and then used dimensionals to attach it.

This card is really simple but has some fun copper accents that really helps it pop and I know it will be a hit (I already know who's receiving this card) now just to get it in the mail!

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's card:

Product List

Enjoy!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog