Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Hand Stamped Sentiments Inspiration Challenge 303: Snow is Glistening

Good morning!  I think we can safely say the holidays have arrived (I've already started my Black Friday shopping, love online ordering, haha!) so it's perfect fitting for this weeks inspiration challenge over on the
Hand Stamped Sentiments blog.  I love this inspiration challenge as there are lots of colors and images that you can pick from, of course I decided to go with snow and use the products from the Catch a Snowflake Promotion (we only have a week and a half to purchase these items).

I started with Balmy Blue cardstock for the cardbase and then added a piece of Blueberry Bushel cardstock as a mat for the Whisper White cardfront.  On the cardfront I spritzed it with water and then added some blue Brusho Crystal Color and then spritzed again until I got the color saturation I was looking for.  Once the cardstock was dry I used the Snow is Glistening stamp set and stamped the smallest snowflakes around the edges of the brusho using Balmy Blue ink.

Next I used the Snowfall Thinlits and the Big Shot to cut some snowflakes out of Silver Glimmer Paper and used Vellum Cardstock for the large swirly die (a little hard to see in the picture).



The greeting is from the same stamp set and was stamped in Blueberry Bushel ink on Balmy Blue cardstock and then cut out with the Big Shot and Stitched Shapes Framelits.  I used dimensionals to attach the greeting and then added a few rhinestones on the bottom for a final frosty bling.

This card is perfect to get you in the holiday spirit (if your not already) and come on glitter and rhinestones, it's my version of perfection!  Make sure to check out the other cards the design team is sharing and we would love for you to play along with us and share your creation.





Below are easy ordering links for products used on today's card:

Product List

Enjoy,

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog