Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Sending Buffalo Check Blizzard Christmas Greetings!

Good morning!  I'm sharing another card today that uses my featured Product of the Week, the Buffalo Check stamp set and I decided to change things up and go for a cool winter time feeling with this card (even though I'm hoping it's quite a while before we start seeing snowflakes around here, haha!).

On this card I used Whisper White Thick cardstock for the cardbase and then added Night of Navy cardstock as the mat for the cardfront that's Balmy Blue.  On the cardfront I started by stamping with Balmy Blue ink and the Buffalo Check stamp set.  I wanted to dress the background up so I used the Beautiful Blizzard stamp set and stamped snowflakes all over the background using Night of Navy ink.  Night of Navy 1/2" Gingham Ribbon was wrapped around the cardfront and tied a knot.

There are some fun and unique greetings in this stamp set and I stamped in Night of Navy and then added the swirly on the bottom with Balmy Blue.  The Big Shot and Layering Ovals framelits were used to cut out the greeting so I could attach it to the cardfront with dimensionals.

To finish off the card I added a large rhinestone in the center of the swirls and then cut a small snowflake out of Silver Foil using the Big Shot and Seasonal Layers Thinlits.

This card has lots of fun patterns and textures and definitely puts you in the holiday mood.  And I love the unique look of the background with the checks and snowflakes.

 Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's card:

Product List

Enjoy,

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog