Thursday, September 6, 2018

Dashing Along to a Cookie Cutter Christmas!

Good afternoon.  I'm continuing in my efforts to help force some cooler weather on us by working on some Christmas items.  Today I'm sharing another card that features my Product of the Week, the Subtle Dynamic Embossing folder, honestly I could use this folder on EVERYTHING, as well as the Dashing Along Designer Series Paper that can be earned for FREE on qualifying party and individual orders this month.

For this card I used Whisper White Thick cardstock for the cardbase and then added a Cherry Cobbler cardfront that was embossed with the Big Shot and Subtle Dynamic Embossing folder.  I added a strip of the Dashing Along Designer Series Paper to the center (this may be my favorite patterns of this package, classic Christmas!)

I used the Cookie Cutter Christmas stamp set and stamped the greeting on Crumb Cake cardstock with Early Espresso ink and attached it to the bottom corner of the card.  I also stamped the reindeer using the same ink and paper and cut it out with the Cookie Cutter Builder Punch (the bow is Cherry Cobbler and was stamped with the same color ink).  I used the Bronze Stampin' Blends to color in the antlers and inside ears of this little lady.  I used Mini Dimensionals to attach the bow to the reindeer and then attached the reindeer with dimensionals to an oval cut out of Whisper White cardstock using the Big Shot and Stitched Shapes Framelits.  The final touch was to add a little bling with some Rhinestones!

I love the images in this stamp set, they are cute and just make me smile!  This card is also meets the flat, mailable need of the post office and it's great if your making multiples to send during the holidays.  Don't forget to order the Subtle Embossing Folder by this Sunday to take advantage of my special of the week (I understand the folder is currently on back order but you can still order and get in the que for when more supplies arrive.

Below are easy ordering links for the products used in today's card:

Product List

Enjoy!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog