Monday, July 23, 2018

SSINKspiration Stamp Set Focus: Painted Glass

Good morning!  What a crazy weekend, I was so happy my guys returned home safely and we've spent the weekend doing laundry and putting camping gear away and then we had really crazy rainstorms that made it feel like spring instead of the hear of summer.  Since it was cool and dreary I wanted something bright and cheery while crafting, so it was perfect that I was working on a card for today's SSINKspiration blog post that is focusing on the Painted Glass stamp set.  This set has some beautiful stained glass images, perfect for coloring and greetings using gorgeous fonts that really dress  up your card.

I started with Bermuda Bay cardstock for the cardbase and then added a piece of Basic Black cardstock which was a mat for the Soft Sea Foam cardfront which was embossed with the Big Shot and Garden Trellis Embossing Folder.

The images were stamped in Tuxedo Black ink since knew I would be coloring with my Stampin' Blends and then cut out with the coordinating Stained Glass Thinlits and then colored with the Stampin' Blends.  I used the Stitched Shapes Framelits to cut out the greeting.  Then  I used used dimensionals to attach the greeting and rose (double stacked dimensionals for the rose).  A little bit of Tombo was used in the center of the butterfly so the wings could stand up.  I don't know if you can see but I tucked a little piece of Whisper White 5/8" Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon for a little ruffle accent near the greeting.

This is a perfect set for a little relaxing coloring and you can make your stained glass design fit any color scheme with your markers.  Make sure to check out the other cards the design team is sharing using this same stamp set for further inspiration.

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's card:

Product List

Enjoy,

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog