Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Blinged out Petal Promenade Celebration

Good morning!  It's been so dark and dreary the past few days, very unsummer like so I'm loving that I'm playing with the Petal Promenade Designer Series Paper as it's full of bright, rich colors that just make me happy.  For today's card I decided to make it nice and easy so there's no stamping involved but really loves the designer series paper shine.

I started with Very Vanilla Think cardstock and then added a piece of Mossy Meadow cardstock as a mat for the Petal Promenade cardfront (remember how yesterday I said I have a hard time using large pieces of DSP on projects, I'm working on it).  I took two pieces of Gold 3/8" Metallic Edge Ribbon and colored with the my Dark Petal Pink Stampin' Blend Marker so the ribbon picked up the color in the cardfront.

For the greeting I used the Big Shot and Celebrate You Thinlits to cut the word "celebrate" out of Gold Foil Paper.



This card is really simple because of all the gold accents and rich patterns and colors this card really WOWs and would be perfect for a wedding, birthday, shower, etc.  Don't forget the Petal Promenade Designer Series Paper is part of this months Buy 3 Get 1 Free special as well as my featured Product of the Week and any orders placed this week through me that include this DSP will receive three handmade cards from me for FREE!

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's card:

Product List

Enjoy,

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog