Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Petal Promenade Birthday Greetings: Better Together

Good afternoon!  The Product of the Week that I'm highlighting this week is the Petal Promenade Designer Series Paper (which is perfect since it's part of the current Buy Three Get One Free Designer Series Paper Sale) so I'll be sharing fun ideas with you all week using this absolutely stunning paper.  Did you know that this paper was designed by the SU artisans taking actual photographs of flowers and turning that in this paper?  So fun!

For today's card I just used the paper as an accent.  I started with Gray Granite cardstock for the cardbase and then added a piece of Tranquil Tide cardstock as a mat for the cardfront which uses the new Highland Heather.  On the cardfront I used the Big Shot and Eclectic Layer's Thinlits to cut out the geometric pattern along the left and then layered a piece of the Wood Textures Designer Series Paper (note this is another item that's part of the DSP sale this month, you know I stocked up on it).  Now notice, I added dimensionals (a lot of them) in between the cardfront and the mat that has the wood texture on it so it as dimension and kind of looks like a fence set back.

I used the Starburst Punch to punch out the Petal Promenade Designer Series Paper and then the greeting is from the Better Together stamp set and after stamping in Tranquil Tide ink on Whisper White cardstock I cut it out with the Big Shot and Stitched Shapes Framelits.  I tucked a little piece of Berry Bust 3/8" Mini Ruffled Ribbon behind the greeting piece before attaching it with dimensionals.

I'll admit I'm sometimes a bit of a DSP hoarder and it's hard to use a large piece (I'm working on this trust me!) so a card like this is a great way to show off more than one pattern or make your paper go further if your making lots of the same card.

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's card:

Product List

Enjoy,

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog