Friday, July 14, 2017

SSINKspiration Favorite Product Suite: Coffee Break

Good morning!  What a crazy week, let’s just say I’m really looking forward to the weekend, not only for a break but also Aidan comes home from scout camp and we can’t wait to hear about all his adventures.  Before we start all the weekend fun the SSINKspiration designers are sharing some projects using their favorite product suites from the Annual Catalog.  Let me just say, it’s hard to pick my favorite because there are so many that I love so I decided to showcase one I haven’t had a chance to use yet.

 As soon as I saw the Coffee Break product suite I loved the colors and it looks so much fun I knew I had to get it (even though I don’t drink coffee) and I love that you can make other drink options with the elements of the stamp set and coordinating framelits.  Oh, and have you noticed that some of the framelit pieces cut out elements from the designer series paper?  No fussy cutting or coloring which is super fun!

 I started with Soft Sky cardstock for the cardbase and then added a piece of Soft Suede cardstock that was embossed with the Big Shot and the Pinewood Planks Dynamic Embossing Folder (love it!)  Next I added two different strips of the Coffee Break Designer Series Paper and wrapped some Pool Party Solid Baker’s Twine around the cardfront and tied a bow.

For the main stamped image I used the Coffee Café  stamp set and stamped the outline of the cup in Early Espresso ink on Whisper White cardstock and the greeting in Pear Pizzaz.  To add a little element I took the coffee been stamp and stamped using Crumb Cake ink (but stamped off first so it was a little lighter).  Then I stamped the cup lid using Pool Party ink and cut both pieces out using the Coffee Cup Framelits.  I used the same framelits to cut the little coffee cup out of the DSP and the little cup stirrer at the top (out of Garden Green cardstock), love that little detail!  I used dimensionals to pop up the cup lid as well as the little cup. 

The final touch was to add some elements to the top left corner, I used some adhesive pearls and colored them in with a green Sharpie and they really match to the Garden Green elements on the card.

There are so many fun options and elements with this product suite, meaning endless fun and lots of versatility.  I can’t wait to use this suite more, I’m sensing some Christmas time hot chocolate cards in my future.  Make sure to check out the other cards the design team is sharing, I dare you not to fall in love with some of the new product suites and add them to your next order.

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today’s card:

Product List



Have a great weekend!

Diana
Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Where are the links to the blog hop?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cute card, Diana! Great idea to color the green pearls...pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card, Diana! So fun that we shared about the same product suite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card Diana! I thought about getting this products suite, and now I think I'll have to!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog