Friday, July 28, 2017

SSINKspiration Anything But a Card: Disney Cruise Treats!

Good morning!  This summer is flying by, can't believe we leave on our cruise in a few short weeks.  I've mentioned before that we like to give little gifts to our servers and stateroom hosts who always make our trip so magical so for today's SSINKspiration blog sharing anything but a card I decided to share one of the treats I've made for the cruise.

I used the Popcorn Box Thinlits and cut the box out of Real Red cardstock and then used the Burlap stamp set to stamp some texture all over the box.  I used the 2 1/4" and 3/4" Circle Punches to punch the pieces for my Mickey head and then since this is a cruise I used the Seaside Embossing  Folder to add some waves.  I used the scallop trim die (in the same thinlit set) and some Silver Foil cardstock to cut some rick-rack pieces to decorate the top of the box.  The greeting is from the One Big Meaning stamp set and was stamped in Real Red on Whisper White cardstock and then cut out with the Classic Label Punch (I did sponge around the edges with Basic Black ink) and then attached the greeting with dimensionals.

To finish off the treats I used one of our gusseted cello bags, filled it with chocolates and then tied it with some Silver 3/8" Metallic Edge Ribbon (absolutely love this ribbon!!)

I haven't decided if I'm just going to make more of this same design for the gifts or do different one's (a lot will depend on my ability to pack these to arrive at the ship safely) but I love how cute this is and know little treats are always appreciated for the crew who work so hard!

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's project:

Product List

Have a great weekend!

Diana
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. What a cute and thoughtful gift for the crew. They will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun & thoughtful gift! They'll love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog