Friday, August 26, 2016

Thoughtful Branches Birthday Wishes

Happy Friday! Hopefully you’re having a great week and finally enjoying some cooler weather.  We’re wrapping up our trip out west and heading home tonight.  It’s been an amazing time, love all our crazy family adventures.  So the end of the month is rapidly approaching and I want to make sure your aware of the limited time stamp set and matching framelits Thoughtful Branches is only available this month so you have just a few more days to place this order for these great products (it’s also available as a bundle so you can save 10% when you purchase both items together).  To further tempt you I’m sharing another card I made using this fun bundle. 

I started with Crumb Cake cardstock for the cardbase and then added a layer of Very Vanilla cardstock that was embossed with the Big Shot and Woodland Embossing Folder (then I sponged it lightly with Soft Suede ink, I really like this technique to color the trees).  Next I used the Thoughtful Branches stamp set and coordinating framelist to make the tree trunk (Early Espresso) and tree leaves (Wild Wasabi), as well as the cute little bird (Cherry Cobbler).  After gluing the trunk and leaf piece to the cardfront I used piece of dimensional to attach the bird and then added a tiny pearl for his eye.

The greeting is from the Suite Sayings stamp set and was stamped with Cherry Cobbler ink on Very Vanilla cardstock before being cut out with the Big Shot and Project Life Cards and Labels Framelits.  I sponged around the edge of the greeting with Crumb cake ink and then attached it to the cardfront with dimensionals.  The final touch, a double bow I tied using Linen Thread and then attached with a glue dot.

This is a great masculine card but could easily work for ladies as well and I love how it’s really easy to put together once you stamp and cut all the pieces.  And the details are sure to impress whoever receives it (and it can be our secret to how quick and easy it is!!)  I’ve seen so many great ideas with the set you’ll definitely use it for all sorts of projects and occasions.

Below are easy ordering links to the products used on today's card:



Have a great weekend!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog