Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Holiday Catalog Sneak Peak: Basket of Wishes

Good morning! With Aidan away at his grandparents this week it’s a little quite around the house in the evening, which is perfect since my Holiday Catalog Preorder goodies have arrived and all I want to do is play.  Today I’m sharing a sneak peak of some of the products from the Holiday catalog and showing how they don’t need to just be used for the holidays, anytime will work.  When I saw the Basket of Wishes stamp set I knew it would be perfect for fall and Thanksgiving cards, and those will come, but I love sunflowers and was so excited that one of the options for the baskets base sunflowers so I decided to make a summery card using that, along with some “Christmas” paper, haha!

I started with Delightful Dijon cardstock for the cardbase and then took a piece of Crumb Cake card stock and ran it through the Big Shot with the Brickwall Embossing Folder.  I lightly sponged the embossed piece with Garden Green cardstock to mimic the look of brick that has some moss growing on it (don’t know if you can see it but that was the feel I was going for).  I stamped the greeting from the Basket of Wishes stamp set using Basic Black ink (I was careful and stamped after embossing but to make it easier stamp your greeting before embossing).  Next I added a piece of Warmth & Cheer Designer Series Paper (love that there are so many great prints in this pack that aren’t strickly holidayish) and matted it with Basic Black Cardstock.

For the stamped image I stamped the bushel basket and sunflowers using Basic Black ink on Whisper White cardstock and then colored them in with Stampin’ Write Markers.  I matted this with Garden Green cardstock and attaching to the cardfront with dimensionals.  The final touch was to add a bow I tied using some Delightful Dijon 3/8” Ribbon (from the 3/8” Ribbon Trio Pack, it’s in the new Petals and Paisleys Product Suite), it’s so soft and pretty, you’ll love it!

There are so many options with this stamp set having different types of baskets and fillers, you’ll definitely love this set and can use it for everything!  If you’re not a demonstrator you should be receiving your holiday catalog in the mail shortly (if you don’t and you don’t already have a demonstrator send me a note and I can get one in the mail to you).  This holiday catalog is over the top, amazing and I know you’ll love it as much as I do!  You can begin ordering on September 1 so start working on your wish list and get your order in so you can start working on all of your projects!

Also, I’ve already started planning my fall/winter class schedule showcasing the fabulous holiday catalog products so stay tuned my class calendar and invites will be going out soon.  There will be something for everyone!

Below are easy ordering links to the products used on today's card:



Enjoy!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog