Tuesday, September 1, 2015

SSINKspiration Holiday Catalog Countdown: Sweet Hauntings


Good Afternoon!  We’re back from a wonderful vacation and successfully completed the first day of school yesterday, it’s going to be a great year in the 5th grade!  Today I’m also really excited because the 2015 Holiday Catalog was officially released this morning and oh my, I’m in love!!  My wish list is a mile long and I’ve really enjoyed the early opportunity to order and play with new catalog products that we demonstrators are offered.  Today on the Stylin’ Stampin’ INKspiration blog we’re sharing lots of great ideas using products from the Holiday catalog to help share our excitement!  Since Halloween is the first holiday that’s coming up that we’re I naturally head first and this was a card I made for a recent swap I was in and knew you would love it! 
 
I started with Rich Razzleberry cardstock for the cardbase and then added a piece of Very
Vanilla cardstock and I stamped the greeting from the Sweet Hauntings stamp set in Momento Tuxedo Black ink.  Next I added a piece of designer series paper from the Happy Hauntings Designer Series Paper Package (this paper is so fun and perfect for Halloween).  I also used one of the new Spider Web Doillies and cut it into quarters and attached it to the card front using the Fine Tip Glue Pen (this is a must have new item in the catalog, perfect for all the little greetings, embellishments, etc. that are so popular right now).

I created this cute potion bottle using the same stamp set and stamped it on Rich Razzleberry cardstock before cutting it out with Paper Snips and attaching it with dimensionals.  For a little bling I added a strip of Silver Sequin Trim along the bottom (maybe it’s some of the potion that’s spilled out of the bottle) and used the Fine Tip Glue Pen to attach the sequin trim as well.

I have to say, this card comes together really easily and uses just a little bit of several different embellishments for a really fun card, that’s not too spooky.  I’ll be making lots of other cards and treats using these products in the near future, can’t help it!!

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today’s card:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


                                                               

I hope this card has you starting to think a little about the holidays and don’t miss out, place your orders early so you have everything you need for the perfect holiday project. 

Enjoy!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog