To show our support for Breast Cancer Awareness Month, we're going PINK . . . or at least our October boxes are! And because we know our subscribers want to share the love too, we will be making a donation on their behalf to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF).
Stampin' Up! will donate
- $1 for every active Paper Pumpkin subscriber.
- Plus, an additional $1 for every new subscriber.
Here's how you can help:
- Subscribe! If you're new to Paper Pumpkin, click here to get started. Your first kit will arrive in a limited-edition pink box that you'll want to hold onto forever-and we'll donate $2 because you're new!
- Stay active if you're a subscriber so we can donate $1 for you. Only those who receive the October shipment will be counted for the donation.
- Spread the word! Help us get as many new subscribers as possible. Every current subscriber adds $1 and for new subscribers it's doubled, so let's get the word out and raise as much as possible. This is a great time to give the gift of a Paper Pumpkin subscription, perhaps to the friend, child, etc. that enjoys crafting.
More About BCRF
The Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF) advances the world's most promising research to eradicate breast cancer. Founded by Evelyn H. Lauder in 1993, BCRF has raised more than $550 million to fuel discoveries in tumor biology, genetics, prevention, treatment, survivorship and metastasis, making it one of the largest non-governmental funders of breast cancer research in the world. This year BCRF has invested $58.6 million in research, to support over 235 researchers at leading medical institutions across six continents, including $11.6 million to the international Evelyn H. Lauder Founder's Fund focused on metastasis. By spending 91 cents of every dollar on research and public awareness programs, BCRF remains one of the nation's most fiscally responsible nonprofits. BCRF is the only breast cancer organization with an "A+" from CharityWatch, and has been awarded Charity Navigator's highest rating of four stars 13 times since 2002. For more information, please visit: www.bcrfcure.org.
Mini spoiler alert! The October project inside the pink box is just as awesome as always, but we should probably let you know that it is not a pink project. That's all we're saying. ;)
I can't wait to get my kit, who wants to join me?