Monday, December 30, 2013

Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration Blog: Love You More, Valentine's Ideas!

 Good morning!  I hope you're still enjoying all your holiday festivities and are able to relax some more this week.  We're back safe and sound from our cruise and we had an amazing time but I'm so glad we still have a few more days until we have to get back into the school and work routine.  So today I'm sharing several projects over on the Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration blog and since Christmas is over I decided to share some fun projects using the new projects in the Valentine's Special, A Whole Lotta Love!  These products are so fun and will really make it easy to create cute and fun cards, treats, etc. in a breeze.
 
The first project I have is a card and it uses the Love You More stamp set.  The cardbase is Pool Party and then I added a layer of Crumb Cake that was embossed with the new Decorative Dots Embossing Folder (this is one of the awesome new Sale-a-bration items you can earn for FREE in just a few weeks)l.  After embossing the cardstock I used a sponge dauber to lightly spread some Whisper White craft ink over the impressions to make them stand out.  Next I added a piece of Real Red Polka Dot Paper from the Polka Dot Parade Designer Series Paper along with some Pool Party Seam Binding Ribbon.
 
For the main stamped image, I used the Love You More stamp set in Chocolate Chip ink and colored in the heart with a Real Red Stampin' Write Marker.  This piece was cut out with the Big Shot and the Circle Collection Framelits and matted on Pool Party cardstock punched out with the 2 1/2" Circle Punch and then Chocolate Chip cardstock cut with the Windows Collection Framelits.
 
 For my second project I made a love note card, which is perfect for Valentine's day since it's a 3x3 card. This card has a Pear Pizzaz cardbase and I used the Stylish Stripes Embossing Folder to emboss on the Early Espresso Core'dinations cardstock and then sanded it.  For the scalloped square and square pieces I used tags out of the Pop 'n Place Gift Tags set (this set is great not just for Christmas).  The bird image is also from the Love You More Stamp set and I cut him out with Paper Snips and attached him with dimensionals.
 
 
 
 
 
 
I had to make a treat as well since it is Valentine's Day and the Sweetheart Treat bags are so cute.  The kit comes with the bags, Pool Party Baker's Twine, and the printed flags.  All I did was stamp the words from the Love you More stamp set in Basic Gray ink and added a heart cut out with the Small Heart Punch and the Silver Glimmer Paper.  These bags are pretty decent in size, I have three fun sized Hershey bars inside (what's Valentine's without chocolate?) and there's still plenty of room.
 
I hope I've given you some fun ideas to use the new Valentine's products and remember these products are only available while supplies last so don't wait!
 
Enjoy!
 
Diana

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog