Monday, December 23, 2013

Calm Christmas Wishes to You and Yours!

Happy Christmas Eve Eve! (Can you tell I'm just a little excited??)  I know we're all really busy but I wanted to share another easy and pretty card that would be perfect for those last minute cards I know we're all working for a little inspiration.  This card starts with a Pool Party cardbase and then layers a piece of Winter Frost Speciality Designer Series Paper (this is some of the prettiest paper we've had in years in my opinion).  Next I added a piece of Bermuda Bay 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon around the DSP and tied a knot.  The stamped images are from the Calm Christmas stamp set.  The dove was stamped in Island Indigo and Old Olive Ink and was cut out with the Big Shot and Deco Labels Framelits.  I added a small pearl for the eye.  The greeting is from the same stamp set and is stamped on Smoky Slate cardstock and punched with the Large Oval Punch and then matted with some Island Indigo cardstock that was punched out with the Decorative Label Punch.
 
This is  great "mailable" card and would could whip lots of these up quickly so it's perfect for last minute Christmas greetings.

Enjoy and have a wonderful day!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog