Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas! Family Christmas Share 2013

Good Morning and Merry Christmas to all our friends and family! I hope you're spending a wonderful day with family and just enjoying all the special moments.  We're on a family cruise right now and we'll be spending our Christmas on a beach snorkeling and driving dune buggies (definitely not our normal Christmas activities, can't wait).  Everyone knows I really enjoy making our family Christmas cards and work on them for months, each year.  Today on the Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration blog all the designers are sharing the cards and family pictures they made for this year, can't wait to check them all out!  When Stampin' Up! released the new Circle Card Framelit Dies to make these cool swing cards I immediately knew I had to use it for our Christmas card. 
 
Now I have to admit, several items on my card are retired, I have lots of products in my stash so I love to use some of the awesome products from the past and make room for new items, but you could easily swap out any of our fabulous designer series papers and stamps to create a unique card for you and your family.
 
The greeting on the cardfront is from the Christmas Messages stamp set and was punched out with the Decorative Label Punch.  I used lots of Silver Glimmer paper on these cards, both on the chevrons on the cardfront and the snowflake on the inside circle swing element.  The stamp set, Snow Much Fun, and designer series paper, Letter's to Santa, are both retired.  Other current products I used were: the Big Shot, Circle Collection Framelits, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Scalloped Circle Punch, and Festive Flurry Framelits.
 
I really had fun with this card and hope everyone enjoyed it, there's lots of little elements that are fun.
 
In addition to being thankful for my family and friends, I'm thankful for all you and your support, it means the world to me and I'm truly blessed.  Enjoy and be safe!
 
Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog