Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Paper Pumpkin Christmas Greetings

 Happy Wednesday Peeps!  I don't know how many of you are having fun with the My Paper Pumpkin subscription program but November's kit was the BOMB!  I loved it.  Today over the on the Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration blog we're sharing lots of fun projects using products from the My Paper Pumpkin Kits and I had to use this Christmas kit.  Not only is the stamp so fun and a perfect font but you've got to check out these starts, they're stitched together in strands.  So this first is really simple, it has a Real Red cardbase and then Very Vanilla and Basic Gray cardstock are layered together.  I took some of the star garland and draped it across the card front and then stamped the greeting in real red ink.
 
This second card uses all the elements from the card kit as it comes.  All I did was change it so there was only one layer of star garland (I wanted to be able to use some on other projects so I'm splitting it up).  Also, I messed up when I stamped the greeting, so instead of throwing the card away, I just stamped the greeting on a piece of Smoky Slate cardstock and made a little banner to cover up my goof (love how things like that work out).
 
These cards are oh so fun and send just the right amount of glitz and texture for these Christmas greetings.  I hope you enjoy and remember, you can sign up for My Paper Pumpkin anytime, so come and join it the fun (I love that a project gets delivered to my door each month giving me a fun and easy project without any thinking or prepping on my part, perfect!!)
 
I hope you enjoy and make sure to check out the other great projects the designers created using the My Paper Pumpkin kits.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog