Saturday, December 14, 2013

Proverbial Stampers Color Challenge: Best of Brides and Babies


 What a beautiful start to the weekend!  I have a bonus card for you break up your weekend which I’m sure is full of holiday happenings!  Today I decided to play along with the Proverbial Stampers Color Challenge (this is a challenge in my upper level upline’s team)  I really liked this color combination and thought it would be fun for a wedding card.  This card starts with Smoky Slate Textured Cardstock for the cardbase and I added strips of Basic Black cardstock, Silver Glimmer Paper, and Strawberry Slush Designer Series Paper.  The main stamped image is from the Best of Brides and Babies stamp set (only available until January 31, 2014).  It was stamped in Basic Black ink and I colored in accents with a Wild Wasabi and Strawberry Slush Stampin’ Write Marker.  This piece is matted with Wild Wasabi cardstock and attached to the card with dimensionals.

I added a piece of Smoky Slate Chevron Ribbon, Black Button and Whisper White Baker’s Twine (dyed with Strawberry Slush ink) for fun accents.

This is a nice, simple card that all the upcoming spring and summer brides are sure to love.

I hope you have a great weekend and enjoy!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog