Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Years Greeting: Best New Year

Good evening and Happy New Years!  It's been a whirlwind since we got back from our Christmas cruise and I feel like we've been on the go nonstop (it doesn't help that I had scheduled several doctor's appoints for this week to get them in before the end of the year).  Anyway, I've been itching to get back to the studio but was lacking some mojo.  I found these images from the Best New Year stamp set that were already stamped and perfect for today so I decided to whip up some cards. 
 
These all use the color pallet from the Winter Frost Speciality DSP package as well as bling in the form of Buttons, Ribbon, and Silver Glimmer Paper.  I love how you can use the same colors and change up the elements and get such different looks.
We're hosting a big New Year's Eve shindig so I've got to get going and wrap all the finishing details.  I hope you and your family have a Happy and Safe New Years and and Wonderful 2014!  Thanks for all your support and love, it means the world to me and the family.


Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Love your new years eve cards. I love the winter first DSP. I just ordered myself one more pack!!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog