Saturday, October 27, 2012

Don’t Let Frankenstorm Sandy rob you of 15% off Stampin’ UP! Stamps - Plus, You can Free Accessories by Ordering Early!


HUH?? For those on the east coast we are looking at TWO BIG EVENTS on one Day – FRANKENSTORM Sandy and Stampin’UP!’s first ever 15% off Sale on Almost all stamps -

DETAILS ON THE SALE HERE

In anticipation of possible power outages and who knows what all – take a moment to send me your orders along with payment info now so that I will best be able to serve you if the storm does indeed cause havoc on power and internet services.  I'll be home all day on Sunday and as an extra incentive to order early if you drop off, email, text, or call me on Sunday with an order with at least two sales stamps (including the single stamps) you can pick a free roll of ribbon or package of brads from my stash as a FREE gift, order 5 or stamps, you get to pick two FREE items, how awesome is that?  That's up to $20 in free product just for placing your order early.  Stampin' Up is having a contest for demonstrators and my goal is to sell 40 stamps on Monday so I'm pulling out all the punches and benefit from helping me hit my goal, let's do this ladies!

And in honor of the name of this storm and, to have fun I have added an additional twist for this one day only sale – you will receive an additional 10% off any halloween set in honor of this storm.  Now I know it'll be too late to use the stamps for this halloween but what a great way to get ready for next year and make sure you don't miss out on any of the cool halloween sets in the Holiday Catalog. – FRANKENSTORM – I love it!!!!


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog