Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Petite Pairs - Sketch Challenge

Good evening friends.  I don't know about you but this week has definately gotten away from me.  We have activities everynight and on top of that I've had some really hot items at work.  Despite all of this I really enjoy participating in the Stamping 411 challenges each week and I loved this weeks sketch since it was clean and simple and a great opportunity to spotlight some of our great designer paper.  This card uses the Berry Blossoms DSP which is bright and cheery and great break from all the Christmas projects I've been working on.   

This card also uses three of the new fabulous in colors:  Lucky Limeade, Wisteria Wonder, and Calypso Coral, as well as the fun new ruffled ribbon.  This card is really straight forward, the greeting is from the Petite Pairs stamp set and uses the small oval punch (retired) and oval punch.
This card is so bright and cheery it will definately brighten someone's day. I hope you enjoy the card and feel free to have fun playing with this sketch yourself.

Happy stamping,

Diana
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. I love this card--it really is bright and cheery, and made me smile this morning!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Tammy....it's a breath of fresh air.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so pretty! I love the colors and cheerful feel of this card!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog