Sunday, December 25, 2011

12 Days of Christmas Stockings - Day 12

Merry Christmas!  What a fabulous day, we've spent the day at home spending time together and playing with all our new toys, Aidan has been going none stop.  I hope you've had a great day as well.  So I'm a little late in posting the last stocking of the series since I haven't been on the computer what I wanted to pop on to share this stocking with you since it turned out so well.  The stocking was cut from the Frostwood Lodge designer paper and the cuff, heel, and toe are Early Espresso and was embossed with the houndstooth embossing folder.  Then I added strings of pearls around the edges to make it really shine.  The tree  is Wild Wasabi and was cut with the Stocking accent die and then I used Dazzling Details to highlight the edge of the tree.  The greeting is from the Christmas Lodge stamp set and was stamped with Cherry Cobbler ink and the edges were sponged with Early Espresso ink.  I had a scrap piece of another pattern of DSP that was 1/2" wide and had already been scored with the Simply Scored every 1/4" inch (from another project) so I cut it down to 6" long and created a tiny lolly to add behind a Wild Wasabi button.  I used Early Espresso baker's twine to tie a bow on the front of the button.  This stocking is definately one of my favorite but I couldn't stop adding things to it.

I hope you enjoy the rest of your Christmas, I think I'm going to have an early night tonight since I need to go shopping tomorrow morning (can't believe I've depleted by stash of wrapping paper, etc) before our family arrives tomorrow, definately another fun day ahead.

Take care,

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog