Wednesday, December 14, 2011

12 Days of Christmas Stockings - Day 1

Good morning!  When I first saw the holiday mini catalog at convention this summer one of the first things that I saw and knew I had to have was the stocking die for the Big Shot.  I knew I wanted to make lots of stockings to decorate the studio show off how easy these were.  I cut lots of these stockings before we headed to the beach on vacation with every intention of assembling and decorating the stockings at the beach, that was before the hurricane and our evacuation.  I didn't get all the stockings made and am still working on them.    I decided to hold a 12 Days of Christmas stocking event starting today so you'll get to see a new stocking every day.

Today's stocking uses the Holly Bouquet Speciality designer paper, Wild Wasabi cardstock, and Red Glimmer paper.  The Wild Wasabi cuff, heel, and toe were embossed with the Snow Burst embossing folder and the Red Glimmer paper was punched with the Scallop Edge punch.  The letters were cut out of Early Espresso cardstock with the Timeless Type Junior Alphabet die.

I love how easy these stockings come together, there wasn't even stamping.  An added bonus that when I glue a second stocking to the back it creates pocket, perfect for gift cards and small treats.  I hope you enjoyed today's stocking and check back each day for a new stocking.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog