Monday, December 12, 2011

Hand-Penned Holidays - Sketch Challenge

Good evening!  I simply can not believe how quickly this month is going, Christmas is less than two weeks away and my to do list seems to be growing faster than I can check things off.  I must admit that with all the Chrismas projects I've been working I was very excited to take a break to try out items from my Occasions mini catalog preorder items and make this beautiful Valentine's day card for this weeks Stamping 411 challenge

The stamp set for this weeks card is Hand-penned Holidays from the mini catalog but I used lots of goodies from the upcoming mini catalog, including:  Twitterpatted designer series paper, Twitterpated designer buttons, Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine, Fashionable Hearts Embosslit die, the fabulous Adorning Accents edgelit dies, and the Adorning Accents textured embossing folders

These edgelits were so fun, first I used the edgelit and ran it through the Big Shot to cut the paper, then I used the coordinating embossing folder to emboss the mirror cut along the edge, so fun and easy!

I love how this card turned out it's absolutely beautiful!  It was also very refreshing to change things up a little.  Hope you enjoy and just think, you can get your hands on the items in the new mini catalog in three weeks!
Enjoy,

Diana

Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. The angled sentiment is perfect with the new edgelit! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow!!! I'm digging your banner! What a gorgeous card! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors of the new designer paper--so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is precious! Love everything about it! Thanks so much for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog