Friday, December 23, 2011

12 Days of Christmas Stockings - Day 10

Friday has finally arrived, which means it's my last day of work for the year, yeah!!!  My company has it's Christmas lunch today and Chris and Aidan will be coming in and joining me.  Aidan has been looking forward to the party for weeks, he loves looking at the planes in the hanger and kites in the atrium.  Today's stocking is another fun one, it's started with Early Espresso cardstock that was embossed with the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder and the cuff, heel, and toe are from the Holly Berry Bouquet Speciality Designer paper.  I added a trim of scallops along the cuff with Red Glimmer paper.  Next I used the Stocking accent die to cut out the candy cane and cut out two pieces, one in Whisper White, and another in Red Glimmer Paper.  There are perforated lines on the candy cane so I cut the strips from the Red Glimmer paper piece and glued them to the white candy cane to create the stripes.  The final touch is a bow made from Old Olive 1/8" taffeta ribbon.    Another fun one, I can't seem to stop making these, only two more days to go.  See you tomorrow!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog