Friday, April 20, 2018

SSINKspiration Wedding Wishes: Better Together

Happy Friday!  Today the SSSINKspiration design team is focusing on weddings and sharing cards perfect to celebrate the special day.  I love this pattern of the Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper and thought it would be perfect backdrop for this card.

I started with Pool Party cardstock for the cardbase and then added a piece of Soft Suede cardstock as a mat for the Tranquil Tide Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper.  I wanted to dress this up so I took a piece of Vellum cardstock and ran it through the Big Shot with the Detailed Floral Thinlits to create this delicate accent along the left side (make sure to run the vellum through the Big Shot several times to make sure it cuts all the way through).

For the greeting I used the Better Together stamp set and stamped in Tranquil Tide ink on Pool Party cardstock before cutting it out with the Big Shot and Stitched Shapes Framelits.  I used the Layering Ovals Framelits and Soft Suede cardstock to make the mat before attaching it to the dimensionals.  The final touch was to add a bow made from the Silver 3/8" Metallic Edge Ribbon (I colored it using my Tranquil Tide Stampin' Write Marker).

I love the colors on this card and all the soft florals (and of course metallic) and it is perfect for any occasion, I may use up some more of this DSP since it's retiring making more of these cards up with different greetings just to stock my stash.

Below are easy ordering links for product's used on today's card:

Product List

Have a great weekend!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog