Friday, April 13, 2018

SSINKspiration Celebrate Baby: Better Together

Good morning!  Spring has finally decided to arrive and for some reason spring seems like a perfect time for babies (maybe because I was a spring baby) so it's only fitting that today the SSINKspiration is celebrating babies and sharing cards made for the happy arrival.  I'll admit I don't tend to make a lot of baby cards at this point so I don't have some of our super cute stamp sets which is why I love our sets that have stamps for several occasions, such as the Better Together set, it has lots of great options so you really get a great bang for your buck.  Also excited because this stamp set is NOT retiring so it will be in next years catalog.

To make this card I started with Pink Pirouette cardstock for the cardbase and then added a piece of Early Espresso cardstock as a mat for the Very Vanilla cardfront.  On the vanilla layer I stamped the little diaper pin image in Pink Pirouette ink along the right side before adding a piece of Bundle of Love Speciality Designer Series Paper (retiring) to the left.  I added a piece of Gold 1/8" Ribbon (retiring) along the seam for  a little bling.

For the greeting I stamped it in Early Espresso ink on Very Vanilla cardstock and then cut it out with the Big Shot and Stitched Shapes Framelits.  I added a piece of Delicate White Doily (retiring) that I sponged with Pink Pirouette ink and then attached the piece with dimensionals.  I felt the greeting needed to be dressed a little so I added a pink heart and gold enamel dots from the Metallics and Subtles Metallic Shapes (both retiring) as the finishing touch.

I like the softness of this card and little hints of gold help dress it up, which is prefect to welcome a new little princess to the family!  Remember the items that are retiring are only available while supplies last so make sure not to wait to order.

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's card:

Product List

Have a great weekend!

Diana
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Love how you created your own DSP! It looks great with he Bundle of Love DSP. Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog