Monday, April 30, 2018

SSINKspiration Masculine Monday: Truly Tailored

Good morning!  With so many guys in my house masculine items tend to rule so I am happy to join the SSINKspiration designers for another addition of Masculine Monday, because we all need those "dude" cards.  My card today uses the True Gentleman Product Suite to make this quick and easy card.

I used Crumb Cake cardstock for the cardbase and then added two different pieces of the True Gentleman Designer Series Paper (retiring) and cut one at an angle for a fun effect.  I used a piece of the Night of Navy 3/8" Corduroy Ribbon (retiring) to cover where the two DSPs meet.

For the greeting I used the Truly Tailed stamp set (retiring) and coordinating Tailored Tag Punch (which is carrying over, yeah).  I stamped the greeting in Night of Navy ink on Crumb Cake cardstock and then attached the greeting with dimensionals.  To finish off the card I added one of the True Gentleman Buttons and tied a double bow using some Dapper Denim Baker's Twine (retiring).   Now you know I don't like to mix White and Vanilla together so I used a sponge and Soft Suede ink to ink up the baker's twin and "dirty" it up so it wasn't bright white.

This card is full of colors and textures which are perfect for the guys in your life and I love the cute little glasses image on both the stamp and DSP.  Remember Father's Day will be here soon so make sure you're ahead of the game with this great product suite while it lasts!

Below are easy ordering links for the product's used on today's card:

Product List

Enjoy!

Diana
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Love your mix of DSP. And that strip of corduroy ribbon is to die for!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog