Friday, October 6, 2017

SSINKspiration CASE the Designer: It's Me!!

Good morning!  Today on the SSINKspiration blog it's time for another round of CASE the designer and this month the designer is ME!!!  It's so fun to see what cards other designers pick and what they do with their own creation based on my inspiration.  Of course I had to play along in the fun and cased myself.  I just randomly flipped through my blog and landed on this card HERE that I made this spring for a wedding and decided that it would be the perfect inspiration for a Christmas card.

I started with Cherry Cobbler cardstock and then added a piece of Merry Music Speciality Designer Series Paper for the cardfront. Next I added a gold Foil Snowflake as an accent behind my greeting.

The greeting comes from the Carols of Christmas stamp set and was stamped in Cherry Cobbler ink on Whisper White cardstock and then cut out with the Big Shot and Stitched Shapes Framelits dies before being attached to the card with dimensionals.  The final touch was a bow I tied with Gold 1/8" Ribbon which adds just a little extra sparkle.


 Here's the original card

This is a great layout since it's really quick and easy and lets you use a couple of fun embellishments as a perfect way to dress it up.  It's also a great layout if you have to make lots of the same card, you can be finished in a flash but still impress!

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's card:

Product List

Have a great weekend!

Diana
Pin It!

1 comment:

Search This Blog