Friday, October 20, 2017

Spooky Cat Halloween Treat

Good morning!  It's been a crazy week and I'm definitely looking forward to a little down time this weekend.  With Halloween being less than 2 weeks away I've been busying working on wrapping up some cards and gifts I want to get in the mail in time.  I'm a big fan of these big puffy mints and was very intrigued when I saw they came out with pumpkin spice flavored puffs and wanted to show them off in the treat wrapping, so I turned to the Clear Tiny Treat Boxes.

To decorate the boxes I wrapped a piece of Spooky Night Designer Series Paper around the box and then tied some Vintage Crochet Trim around the box.  I used the Spooky Cat stamp set for both pieces of the label.  The oval is Very Vanilla and was cut out with the Big Shot and Layering Ovals Framelits and then I used some Pumpkin Pie cardstock for the center piece and popped it up with dimensionals.

This treat is super easy and would be great for a party favor, class treat, etc.

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's project:

Product List

Have a great weekend!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog